- 6:00 - Chris Dorobek starts, talks about collaboration
- 10:30 - Chris Rasmussen introduced, background
- 12:00 - how the added value of the wiki collaboration comes more from the discussion pages than the article pages, which carry the traditional products
- 17:30 - anecdotal evidence of how Intellipedia is useful
- 18:30 - discusses how wiki collaboration differs from more conventional knowledge management in a "need to know culture"
- 19:30 - Intellipedia is attributional, a disinfectant for [the abuses] of anonymous participation
- 22:00 - Intellipedia is one of a number of different tools for different purposes, it boils down to "practice with the tools"
- 26:00 - Mashups is the next step, not portals or websites
- 26:30 - Chris Dorobek concluding remarks
Informative and enlightening!